With over 40 years of experience Greg is passionate about effectively and professionally helping his clients with his signature personal approach to every case.
40 years of experience
Greg practices extensively in Family Law, Wills and Estates including claims if you have been left out of or unfairly treated in a Will. Greg also practices in Employment Law and Unfair Dismissals, Commercial Law and Conveyancing.
Greg is also an accredited Mediator with Assessment Dispute Resolvers (LEADR), a national association of Alternative Dispute resolution practitioners. He is able to assist in mediating Family, Commercial Civil Law disputes.
Outside the Office
- Greg has had a long association with the Newcastle Knights. He was the Club’s first Sprint Coach in 1988 and is a member of the Knights’ Old Boys Association. Greg has acted for and still acts for many Knights players and Officials. Greg has also been the solicitor for the Rugby League Players’ Association.
- Greg has had a very long and keen interest in Athletics as a former competitor, coach and administrator. He is the solicitor for the Hunter Sports Centre at Glendale.
- Greg was a former Senior Sprint Mentor Coach at the Hunter Academy of Sport.
- Greg is also a member of the Rotary Club Newcastle Harbour, the Returned Soldiers League of New South Wales and President of the United Services Club in Watt Street, Newcastle.
- Greg was a former Group Captain in the RAAF Specialist Legal Reserve for 35 years, he is a member of the Merewether-Hamilton-Adamstown Sub-Branch of the RSL. Greg is most interested in supporting members and former members of Military.
Scott came to the law after pursuing a career in the media, education and small business.
Scott also has extensive experience in local government, serving as a Councillor on Newcastle City Council between 2008 -2012.
Scott brings understanding and empathy to his legal work and has a special interest in Family Law. His life experience brings a belief that if at all possible, matters should be resolved in a friendly and amicable way.
“Separation is a time of confusion and turmoil for your family. The law is not always an easy thing to understand, especially at a time of personal stress, emotion and uncertainty. Being able to help you through the process of separation to make sure that you are able to spend the most possible time with your kids is my priority.”
University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Arts - Honours (Classics)
- Diploma of Education
- Bachelor of Laws LLB (Honours)
Outside the Office
- Scott is current President of the Carrington Community Council and has been instrumental in achieving funding for the annual Carrington Starlight Cinema evening and most recently the funding and project delivery of Cricket Practice nets for Pat Jordan Oval.
- Scott is the father of three teenagers.
- He enjoys Saturday afternoon tennis, cheering on the Sydney Thunder and restoring his 1969 Renault 16TS.
Julie has been a legal secretary for many years and this has enabled her to gain experience in the areas of Family Law, Wills and Estates, and Conveyancing.